Terms and conditions of use for visitors
The term RightRooms or us or we refer to RightRooms(Global) Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is at Mutual House, 70 Conduit Street, London, United Kingdom, W1S 2GF . Our company registration number is company number 12010613 and we are registered at Companies House. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website. We can be contacted at [email protected] and also by post at the address above.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.All reasonable precautions have been taken by RightRooms to verify the information contained in this publication. The published material is being distributed without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. The responsibility for the interpretation and use of the material lies with the reader. In no event shall RightRooms be liable for damages arising from its use.
- The website contains links to external third party websites to help you find information that may be relevant to you quickly and easily. RightRooms does not endorse or guarantee in any way the external organisations, services, advice, or products included in these external website links nor does RightRooms control or guarantee the accuracy, relevance, timeliness, or completeness of the information contained in them. These links are provided solely as a service for visitors' information and convenience and the we do not control, approve, or endorse these sites or the information contained therein. External links are in no way intended to represent an exhaustive listing. If you access (or provide information to) any of the external websites linked to on the website, you do so entirely at your own risk and RightRooms accepts no responsibility for any loss or damage that you may suffer as a result.
- The mention of specific companies or of certain manufacturers' products does not imply that they are endorsed or recommended by RightRooms in preference to others of a similar nature that are not mentioned.
- Inclusion of any material in advertisements or sponsors' materials on this web site does not constitute any guarantee or endorsement as to the quality or value of any of the products advertised or any claims made for the product by the manufacturer. Any correspondence or dealings which you may have with advertisers or sponsors promoting themselves on this web site are solely between you and that party. We shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of any such dealing or as a result of the presence of such advertisers on the web site.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- We shall not be liable for distortion of data arising from any technical fault including transmission errors, technical defects, interruptions, third party intervention or viruses
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.